Call for Experts
Projects: Mind Genomics
Ref: CFCU / MINDGENOMICS / UETC-04
UET Center, that coordinates the project “Financial Literacy through the lens of EU Integration process: Mind Genomics approach for active citizenship and CSOs” funded by the European Union and with the contracting authority the Ministry of Finance, announces the following call:
The purpose of this contract is to prepare the Mind Genomics questionnaire in collaboration with experts of economics and Mind Genomics, which as a product will be left to the universities involved in the project, for internal use as a measure for academic performance and for use by students for research purposes, starting from September onwards. The IT expert will have an important role in helping the academic staff who will then pass it on to their students, regarding the use of the questionnaire by each university, and will also be in charge of the management of the questionnaire data.
Commitment Period: 20 August – 20 September 2020
- Has completed higher education;
- Have at least three years of work experience;
- To be an Albanian citizen;
- Have full capacity to act the given duties;
- Proficient in written and spoken Albanian and English;
- To be in health conditions that allow him/her to perform the respective task;
- No disciplinary measures have been taken against him / her, which have not been extinguished according to the law;
Candidates must submit a written request / expression of interest to UET Center and their CV. Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.
The application together with the supporting documentation should be sent to the e-mail address of email@example.com, or by mail, address: Kebjana Haka, UET Center, Blv. “Gjergj Fishta”, Nd 70, H1, Tirana, Albania, until 15.08.2020